Tuesday, February 12, 2013

New scam and Pink Treasure

Hey jammers!

There is a new item at Bahari Bargains
Pink Treasure! This item is a rerurning item. It is 500 gems, members only, and you can not change it's color. It is quite a large item, so 500 gems seems a okay price. I don't see many nonmember items under the sea, do you? I k'now it's valintines day and all, but why does everything have to be pink? Could'nt there be maybe some blue or purple? Oh well.

I spotted the newest scam flying around Jamaa
I even sent someone a lame gift one time just to test it. They said the video would be out in a week. A week later there was no video at her channel. This is the newest scam! Don't do it! Three people in Jamaa were doing it at the same time, it is easy to see that it is a scam as well.

A-Jam on!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~