Sunday, February 10, 2013

Bouquet of Snow Leopard Birthstones

Hi jammers!

The is a new item in Jam Mart Furniture!
The Rose Bouquet! Buy it for a loved one or just to show off in your den. It is 200 gems, members only, and you can not change it's color. 200 gems is right at the fair price range for this item. For all the nonmember items coming out, I think it's okay for this item to be member, besides, it is a returning item and has always been member.

They also put on two new posts on the Daily Explorer.
The first post is a post about the Amethyst Birthstone! Even though the birthstone has already been out for a while, I think this post is cool. Click to enlarge and read it!

The next post is a awesome new thing about the Snow Leopards...
Temporary Price cut on the Snow Leopard Gift Cards! The Gift Cards are now only $13.95! But hurry, it only lasts untill the 16th of Feruary. To bad I already got my card! But they are still only selling these cards at Target stores.

Not much to talk about today!

A-Jam on!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~