Monday, February 11, 2013

Rare Item Monday

Hello jammers!

This post would have come sooner, but my computer shut down unexpectedly, I could only cross my fingers that this post would be in drafts, and it was!
Animal Jam is now currently online! Hooray! And, as I promiced, I am posting a night post!

The RIM (Rare Item Monday) is....
Rare Knight Armor! This item will match perfectly with your helmet! Although the colors are not that great.. It is 1,400 gems, the typical price for a RIM. I belive I am not going to buy this RIM, I really do not like it.

Moving on, when I was looking at Animal Jam Outfitters, Animal Jam's store, I noticed something,
They are now selling 100,000 Gems Gift Certificates! Although, they sell for $59,95 US dollars! Thats a big CHA-CHING for all of us kids out there! I think this card is more worth maybe $30.00. They also tell you how to turn it into a sample card.

Also, they made a new post on The Daily Explorer
I guess they are going to have more then one winner again! Pawsome! The second winner is Princess Icystar, congrats!

A-Jam on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~