Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Nothing?

Hey jammers!

I was doing my daily rounds around Jamaa. Looking in all the stores and check the Daily Explorer. I could not find anything. Thats right jammers, there is nothing new in Jamaa! I guess they ran out of ideas! Well then, I guess I will just talk about Animaljam related stuff and stick with that for today, sound good?

Alright here we go,

The Friendship Festival still roams Jamaa! But, according to Jamaa Times, it will be over next week!
This says that in two weeks, the new hat will be sold in stores, I'm guessing that means the next Jamaa Journal will be in two weeks.
See, in tiny letters, it says February 14, that was when the Jamaa Journal was made! So, if that was six days ago, and there are 7 days in a week, we only have 8 more days to buy up the Friendship Festival items! And we only have to wait 8 more days to see the new hat and the new raccoon animals!
It also talks about this on the Activities Calender found at Jammer central.
So, buy up all the items before they are gone! But, I am not caring that that will be over, I just really want to see the raccoon pets! How about you jammers? So, I am always going to have a count down at the bottom of all of my posts!

Also, check out my new contest on the Contests page!

8 days till raccoons!
A-Jam on!



 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~