Friday, February 8, 2013

Awesome Rug party

Hiya Jammers!

There is a new item that can be found at Sunken Treasures.
The Heart Rug! This is a new item that has never been sold in Jamaa before! It is 350 gems, members only, and you can change it's color. The colors are pink, purple, blue, red, orange, yellow, green, white, black, and brown. All underwater items seem to be members only, I guess because you have to be a member to get a underwater den.This is a cool item, but I don't have a underwater den so I am not going to get it.

There is some new Awesome Jammer Art on the Daily Explorer!
This one is just my favorite of the bunch. You can see the rest by going to The Daily Explorer. It's about time to, I have not seen Awesome Jammer Art in awhile, how about you?

Also, they put a post about the new Friendship party.
The Friendship Party is poping up everywhere on the party's tab. They have some really cool items there, and it's really pawsome there, you should check it out if you have not!

Sorry for the sort of short post. Not many new things are happening in Jamaa lately, do you think one huge update is coming?

A-Jam on!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~