Sunday, February 3, 2013

Heart balloons and Friendship partys

Hey jammers!

I was able to make it to a friendship party!
They had plenty of cool stuff for sale!
The heart throne, heart chest, and the heart couch. They are all members only. The heart chair is 400 gems, the heart chest is 175, and the heart couch is 250. They all seem like pawsome items!

The party was at the pink princess castle, which is avaible to buy.

Now, lets get to the daily news!

I also went to the Pets Only party and saw the rare items you can get for your tiger pet
The adventure hat, tiara, crown, and bike helmet! They all are very adorable on the tiger pets. And, as always, it is 200 gems to get one.

The Heart Balloon is back!
It is 250 gems, members only, and you can change it's color! The colors are pink, red, orange, blue, yellow, green, and purple. 250 is a very good, fair price. This item was always members only. Speaking of always.
Look at this old picture of the Heart Balloon, much less 3D huh, and the string is longer, making the newer one a close up.

They also put two new posts on the Daily Explorer!
Another Safety post, pawsome! To read the rest of the post go to The Daily Explorer, Animaljam HQ's blog.
A post about the Best Buddy contest! I entered this contest, and I urge you to as well! Remember, contest entries are due by Wednesday, February 6th. Good luck!

A-Jam on!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~