Sunday, February 24, 2013

HDTV and Paradise Party Post

Hiya jammers!

This newest item today is actually underwater, at Sunken Treasures.
The Underwater HDTV!  This item is 850 gems, members only, and you can change it's color! The colors are white, purple, blue, pink, light pink, green, brown, and black. 850 gems is just a tad pricey for me. maybe back down to 800 would be better, but that is just me. What is your opinion? I have not seen many item underwater for all jammers, but who knows, maybe they will do a item for all jammers one day.

Onwards to the next news!

They put another post on the Daily Explorer about the Paradise Party! They are talking about that last item coming soon! I cant wait! I think and hope that it will be walling or flooring, how about you?

Just wanted to remind everyone, my contest is ending in 3 days so please check it out! You dont have to enter though if you do not want to.

4 days till raccoons!
A-Jam on!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~