Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Friendship party and safety

Hey jammers!

So, so sorry for the very late post! I will try to make a early one tomorrow.

Anyway, onto the news!

They made two new posts on the Daily Explorer
Safer Internet Day and the Epic Den of the Week! Congratulations Awesome Snowyleopard for geting the Epic den! I'm glad that Animaljam is taking part in making everyone's internet safer! Thatn you Animaljam!

They added three new items and took away one at the Frendship party.

The pink wall and floor and the Pink crystale. They took away the Flower throne today... quite strage... Anyway, the wall and floor is 500 each and the gem is 300. They are all members only and will always be pink.
 
A-Jam on!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~