Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Contest, friendship, and different

Hey jammers!

All you new items are at the Friendship party! Errrrrggg! I will do a night post if I get in.

I want to announce the winners of The Winter Wonder Land contest. I know, I only had two entries, but it has been up long enough! In second place we have Lilyf123456! She will be geting 1 normal prize, 1 gem code, and one plushie code! In first place we have Pupp1266! She will be geting 1 Rare prize, 2 gem codes, and 1 plushie code! Congratulations to you two!

Also, when I went to Animaljam.com ths morning I noticed something.
Dont these pictires look weird to you? Well that is because they are. This is the new Animal Jam style. They wont have coochy letters, they will have pretty and neat letters. Instead of the code box always being there, you have to click on the box to get it. I liked the old Player Log-in better, do you?

Onwards!

They have been talking about having your own friendship party alot lately
Cool! But I dont think I am going to have a Friendship party. I dont think I am going to have a party untill I get more members.

They also posted the Epic Den of the Week!

Congratulations Miss Arcticwolf!


Night post will hopefully be coming!

A-Jam on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~