Monday, February 25, 2013

News Crew

Hey jammers!

So today, there is nothing new for sale. But they did put a post on the Daily Explorer!
Click picture to read. Congratulation Snow Leopard! I love the article! How about you?

So, since there is nothing else, I have decided to do this little fun thing called You Think.
Look at the map above, There are three lands that have not been touched! You think about what the next land will be. And if you do not want to do that, if there is ever a store in Crystale Sands what do you think it will be?

4 days till raccoons!
A-Jam on!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~