Sunday, February 17, 2013

Curley Nonmembers log-in

Hello jammers!

There is a new item that can be found on the first page of Jam Mart Clothing!

It goes perfectly with the Hat and Curley Wig huh! It is 300 gems, members only, and you can change it's color. 300 gems is thesame price as yesturdays item, but this item is member and the Hat and Curley Wig is nonmember. I dont like these two items because I dont like putting wigs on animals.

They also have a new log-in page for nonmembers.
I guess that is why they changed the font. It is cool, but I miss the old page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~