Monday, February 11, 2013

Offline

Hey jammers!

Well.... Right about now I would be telling you all the Rare Item Monday, but.... Animal Jam is offline!
On The Daily Explorer it says nothing about the Rare Item Monday either. Tonight I will make a night post and talk about the Rare Item Monday, if Animal Jam is online by then.

Moving on to the news. There is a new item in the Friendship Party.
                                                         Picture by Footclan

The Pink Crystals! This is a old, rare returning item. It is 300 gems, members only, and you can't change it's color. Well, that makes sense, it is called a Pink Crystal. 300 gems is a little pricey to me, I think it should be maybe 200, what do you think? Most of the items at the Friendship Party are member.

Also, they put a post on The Daily Explorer
Congratulations to Mighty Toughmoon for winning this week's News Crew Article, keeping Jamaa safe. I love it when she says "Everyone will have more fun without gossip!"

Talk to you tonight!
A-Jam on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~