Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Hearts

Hiya jammers!

There is two new items today!
The first item is the Heart Earmuffs, which can be gound in the Cocoa Hut. This is a brand new item, never been sold before! It is 450 gems, members only, and you can change it's color! The colors are red, peach, blue, pink, purple, green, light blue, and white. 450 gems, I think, is a little over priced, but not to much.


The next item is the Heart Eye Patch! This item can be found at Bahari Bargains. This is a old rare, a returning item. It is 250 gems, members only, and you can change it's color. The colors are red, light red, grey, white, green, dark green, yellow, and black. 250 is actually a really good price, I'm going to buy one right away.

A-Jam on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~