Thursday, February 7, 2013

Chocolate posts

Hello jammers!

There is a new item in Jam Mart Furniture!
The Heart Chocolates! This is a returning item, in fact, I remember when I really wanted one. It is 250 gems and its for all jammers. 250 gems is a great price! I'm buying one up right away! Its awesome that AJ HQ is giving to members and nonmembers.

They also put a new post on the Daily Explorer
It is about the Sky High machine being for all jammers! Sky high is the first machine that has been for all jammers. I guess they just choose the most popular game and made it for all jammers! Pawsome!

Also, today I got a message from AJ HQ
I sent them a letter with the story General's Task in it and I got a pawsome plaque! Notice you can't send a letter back and you can't click on the name tag. I suggest you send a letter too and get a cool plaque!

A-Jam on!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~