Saturday, February 2, 2013

Keeping pet tigers and Heart necklaces safe

Hiya jammers!

There is a new item at Bahari Bargains
This item was for sale last year. It is 300 gems, members only, and you can change it's color. I think 300 gems is just a little to expensive. I think it should be more around 200 gems, how about you? Members only is geting really normal, but as I have said before, in order to have members, members need benefits in order to have members. The colors are pink and red, pink and purple, dark pink and dark red, light pink and pink, light purple and dark purple, light blue and dark blue, white and red, and white and black. I think this is a pretty cool item, I think I'm going to buy it.


They also put a new post on the Daily Explorer about the new Tiger pets
 
 
I do love the new tiger pets! They are cute and unlike real tigers, you can snuggle them! But I do miss geting items as well as geting pets. Maybe they could do a item one month and a pet the other, sounds fair right? What do you think?

And, right above the Pet Tiger post, there is a new New's Crew Assignment!

Keeping Jamaa safe! This is going to be a good one! All you must do is talking about safety on Animaljam; tips, how to stay safe, how to avoid scammers, anything like that. I don't think I am going to enter this year. I don't know much about safety and I am still working on my Best Friend's contest entrie.

Information about the new party should be coming in soon.

A-Jam on!

2 comments:

  1. I think for the next member gift, we should be able to pick one of the monthly member gifts from before! I would pick a blue spike :P
    Lexie1234

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be pawsome! I would love to get another spike. Great idea!

      Wolfgirlgo~

      Delete

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~