Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Paradise item

Hiya jammers!

Your are most likely thinking why I am posting again, well last post I said there is nothing for sale, I just went to the Paradise party and there is a new item! Whoops!

The Paradise Window! It is a great addition to any den, and to your collection! It is 500 gems, members only, and you can not change it's color. This item is beautiful! I love it! How about you? To me, 500 gems is a fair price consitering I love this item! I hope you like it to!

 I know this post is very short, but just think it is connected to the last post! Sorry again!

8 days till raccoons!
A-Jam on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~