Friday, February 15, 2013

Cherry Friendship Partys

Hello jammers!

Sorry, I missed the new calender last post. So much was going on that I forgot! Sorry again.
I think it looks awesome! What do you think? The only bird I dont like is that one with feathers all around it like a UFO. Haha! Anyway,

There is a new non-pink item at Jam Mart Furniture!
The Cherry Tree! This item is 500 gems, members only, and you can not change it's color. 500 gems is a fair price, this item is very big! This item has been around forever, but never got rare for some reason. I guess if you could change it's color it would be more of a style thing, a red tree would look kind of weird.

They also put a new post on The Daily Explorer.
Celebrating the Friendship Festival! Dd you celebrate the Friendship Festival? I did! I finished my New Year's resolution to earn 100,000 gems! And I did it! Yippie! What did you do? I would love to hear about it!

There is a new contest being made at the contest page as well! Be sure to check it out!

A-Jam on!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~