Thursday, February 14, 2013

Birds-of-Paradise

Hey jammers!

There is a brand new Jamaa Journal out!!!!
The Birds-ofParadise! There is tons of cool and pawsome things tweeting around with this new Jamaa Journal!
There is a new Party based on The Birds-ofParadise! You have to find twelve Birds-of-Paradise and fill your Journey book! That reminds me, here is some pics and tips of the party!
The party is huge! But after awhile you get used to it. The items are all beautiful!
We all know about the Pet Tigers right? We have talked about them for a while! We have also talked about the Raccons! I cant wait to get one!
Buy up all the Friendship Party items before they are gone!!!!!!!! That reminds me, there are some new items!
First item is the Heart Antennae Headband! This item is 300 gems, members only, and you can change it's color! 300 gems is a good price for this item. This item will most likely get rare.
The Hear Glasses are only 150, they are members only, and you can change there color. 150 is a very good price! Its cheap and good! I'm going to buy some up!
They are making us wait even more for the winner! I'm going to explode! I hope I win... Well, dont we all? The winners of the Best Buddy contest are on Jammer Central. This one is my favorite.
 



They also have the new calender for the Birds-of-Paradise
 
 
Now, we have two new posts on the Daily Explorer!
Some more Awesome Jammer art! This one is my favorite. See the rest by going to the Daily Explorer!
The third winner of the Keeping Jamaa safe News Crew Article! Congrats to Fabulos Berrypaw!

A-Jam on!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~