Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Anchor and Adventure tags

Hiya jammers!

Today's new item is another underwater one! That took me forever to find..
The Anchor! I still don't get to excited about underwater items, especially this one. I don't know, it just seems boring and typical to me. Although, I do like the cream color, I think it is very pretty. You can get it in nine colors, quite a bit, it's yet again members only. What is this, the sixth item?! Come on, just make at least one item nonmember once in a while! Anyway, you can find it at the first page of Sunken Treasures.

Alright, now, onward to the next portion of the post.

So, I really love adventures! I love leveling up and playing them with friends! There are different tags for different levels.
 1-5

 5-10

  10-15
  15-20 (sorry for the bad pic.)

I don't know about you, but I like the circle and star better then the higher ones. Do you have a goal you want to get with your level? My goal is to see how high you can get, few! I know, its going to take a while, but mine-as-well start now!

A-Jam on!

1 comment:

  1. I've seen people at Level 30 and their Adventure Level Shape hasn't changed from square. Yeah, I like the star the best. :3

    ReplyDelete

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~