Saturday, November 9, 2013

Leaves for Fall

Hiya jammers!

Oh yes! Now for my favorite Fall decoration!

The leaf Pile! And better yet, it's for all jammers! I've always just wanted to buy a bunch of these and make a giant leaf pile! How about you? It's 350 gems, and only comes in one color, fall color! It would be cool if you could make it blue though, I guess it wouldn't be fall leaves then.

Anyway, were getting sidetracked from the next thing I want to talk about! Side accounts!

Now, side accounts are really great for... Not much unless they are member. But I have greater user for them, and I want to share that idea with you! Codes. Codes, codes, codes. Like the ajbday3 code. I used it on my side account and now I have 2 cakes incase I trade one!

A-Jam on!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~