Sunday, November 10, 2013

Pilgrim Hat

Hiya jammers!

I forgot to tell everyone that I went to a sleepover, well I brought my Kindle so I could post and here I am! So sorry if the grammar and spelling is unfit.
Today's new item is, well, not my favorite, but someone's out there!

The Pilgrim Hat! You have no idea how long it took to get that picture.. This item is 300 gems, for members only, darn it, and you can change it's color. It can be found on the first page of Jam-Mart Clothing. I really have never liked this item, I really don't know why I just don't like it. Some of the colors I like though.

Tomorrow will be a short post too, so I apologize. Hopefully, I can get a good post in for Tuesday.

A-Jam on!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~