Monday, November 11, 2013

Rare Unicorn Horn

Hiya jammers!

It honestly took me a while to find the item because I forgot it was Monday. But anyway.... Today's new RIM is!...

The Rare Unicorn Horn! Such pretty colors! I really like this item because I like Unicorn Horns in the first place! This item is 450 gems, members only, of course, and like any other RIM the colors stay the same! Hmm I do remember their being one RIM that was for all jammers, when do you think that will happen again?

So, I have been wanting a in-game Sidekix plush, and I finally got one!
Ummm I know you cant see it, but it has a badge and it looks like a Sidekix plush, so why is it a Epic Penguin Plushie?! I don't know if their is some catch to this, but I will find out if it a glitch or not!

A-Jam on!



2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes! I noticed that a couple days ago when I saw it on someone's trade list and it said the same thing. They used to call them Side Kix plushies, but I guess not anymore! Thanks for commenting! :)

      Delete

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~