Thursday, November 21, 2013

Update day!

Hiya jammers!

Today is one of the most exciting updates yet!

The Play as your pet party has come to Jamaa! This is a party where, obviously, you can go as your pet!

 
Their are three stores at this party.

The Music Shop, found at the top of the castle.
 

One of the furniture shops, found above the grass where only flying creatures can go, cruel.
 

And then the other furniture shop, you can see it in the picture, the card under the castle.
 
You can also wash your pet and dress your pet! It's tons of fun!
 
All Animal Jam gift cards now come with the Ice Armor! I'm kind of thinking that you will be able to buy the Ice Armor at the Diamond Shop soon, but I still really want this!

Just as we predicted, Deer are coming to Jamaa in two weeks! Cant wait! How about you? The new video is really cool, have you watched it? I'm guessing a new and cool Adventure is coming to Jamaa!

Like last year, in stead of the Daily Spin, they are going to have presents on Dec. 1st! I really like getting gems better, but I cant wait to see what gifts they get! Only two more weeks of double gems! Chop chop!

They still have this at the end, and I still don't know what it means!

Turkey Hats are back up for grabs! I should have traded mine off before they came out. They are 250 gems and for all members! Find them at the first page of Jam Mart Clothing!
A-Jam on!





 


4 comments:

  1. :D
    I can't stop smiling whenever I see your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nafaria! :) It keeps saying your blog does not exist!

      Delete
  2. I can't wait for deer!
    But the Play-as-your-Pet Party was a nice substitute for this update! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! The deer sounds like it's going to be awesome! But the party is too. :3

      Delete

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~