Saturday, November 2, 2013

Faerie Wings

Hiya jammers!

So today has got to be a quick post, I also apologize for it being a little late. I have a party soon and just wanted to fit a post in.

Alright! Todays item is....
Faerie Wings! They spelled that kind of weird.. But anyway, it is 300 gems, and, yet another member item! Come on AJHQ I thought you were better then this! It comes in some other bright and beautiful colors and it is a returning item.

Sorry for the super short post. I got a busy day tomorrow too, but hopefully I can still fit in a post!

A-Jam on!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~