Monday, November 25, 2013

RIM and Pet Diner Stool

Hiya jammers!

It's Monday, and we all know what that means... RIM (Rare Item Monday)!

This week's RIM is the Rare Faerie Wings! I do recall the normal Faerie Wings coming out not too long ago! This item can be found on the sixth page of Jam Mart Clothing and is 800 gems! If you didn't already know, but it today because it will never return!

Also, I spotted a new item at The Play-As-Your-Pet-Party!

The Pet Diner Stool! It's so adorable! :D But yet again, it's for members only. But still, It's cute.

Alright jammers, it's only three days until Thanksgiving! I can't wait to dig into that turkey! I am pretty sure I will be able to post Thanksgiving Day, if I don't post early I will post at night.

A-Jam on!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~