Friday, November 8, 2013

Maple Leaf Rug

Hiya jammers!

Today's returning item is...

The Maple Leaf Rug! I'm still holding on the Meet Cosmo adventure, so I will give them another pass before I get mad for it being members only. This item is a great addition to any fall den! I own it myself . :3 It comes in three pawsome colors! I love them all! I think they are all beautiful colors. All in all, I like this item! You can find it on the first page of Jam Mart Furniture.

There is also a strange glitch going on with name tags.

Every time I click on my buddies, this comes up and does not go away, it is quite annoying. Have you been experiencing this as well?

So, what do you guys think of the blog? I would love to hear your opinion! Please comment or vote!

A-Jam on!



1 comment:

  1. I like some glitches, but I especially hate that one where a player card's animals aren't wearing their selected clothes. It annoys me too much, and I think I know what caused it. >.<

    ReplyDelete

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~