Sunday, November 24, 2013

Fruit Bowl

Hiya jammers!

Yes! I have been waiting for this item, a classic! Another one of my favorites. The Fruit Bowl!




This item has been out for a while, was even a beta for a little while, but now it's just the normal old Fruit Bowl! It is only 150 gems and for all jammers! I really like this item and would buy it, but I already got two!

AJHQ posted the experiments found at Brady's Lab on the Daily Explorer!
I, myself, have tried both of these experiments, since they are easy, It's worth it for that little bit of fun! Quacking like a duck is great for little kids, I even did it for babysitting. And the Magic Balloon is always fun as you watch the balloon grow!

Have fun!

A-Jam on!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~