Monday, November 18, 2013

Rare Item Monday

Hiya Jammers!

I love how Animal Jam tries to spike up the mood for Monday's with a rare item :3 but, anyways,

The RIM for today is the Rare Old Hood! More like the Cotton Candy Hood! This item is 400 gems and is for all jammers! It may be a little hard to find, it is on the very last page at Jam Mart Clothing. Buy it today or never buy it!

Alright, so right when I saw the item a glitch popped up.
Notice how the last three are numbers instead of Rare. It's like the name-tag glitch with stuff! Hmmm, interesting. 

As you may have noticed, I deleted the codes page cause I could not keep up with it, but I believe I will be making a list at the right of our page, so stay tuned!

A-Jam on!

1 comment:

  1. Hi I was wondering if u or someone else had a party hat cuz idk where to get it. Thx!

    ReplyDelete

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~