Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Goggles

Hiya jammers!

So very sorry about that short post yesterday, I promise you, on Christmas break I will have nice and long posts!

Alright! So Today's item is.. Goggles!


 You can find these underwater at Bahari Bargains! They are 250 gems and members only, uhg. You know, I kind of like these... In fact I think I will buy a pair!

You like?
 
 
Now, onto a very important manner to discus, I am going to hire a author, yes, a author. Just one though, and I have lots of requirements, I want to find the best one, and I don't care how long it takes. Here are the requirements.
 
1. You must get on Animal Jam Everyday!
 
2. You must have been on Animal Jam for at least 2 years.
 
3. You must have your own blog so I can inspect your work, and so you know how to use a blog.
 
4.  You need to use proper grammar and spelling while on my blog.  
 
5. You must know how to take good screenshots.
 
6. You must be okay with me deleting you if I don't like your posts.
 
7. You must be there for me if I cant post.
 
 
Alright, I know, a lot of requirements, but I want to find a good author! I will also be making a YouTube video. If you are interested you can E-Main me, comments here, or on Youtube. My E-Mail is at the side of the blog. Just say your username and blog and anything else you want me to know, impress me!
 
A-Jam on!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~