Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Candy Bowls and Another Glitch!

Hiya jammers!

I almost felt like it was too good to be true when I saw the new item...

The returning, Candy Bowl for NONmembers! Wow! Maybe AJHQ noticed it was nonmember month and decided to pitch in! This item has been coming out for a while now actually. It is only 250 gems as well! I most definitely give this item a thumbs up!

Alright, so yet another glitch is being experienced in Jamaa.
I was buddying this jammer and it said "Buddy request sent to New Jammer." Her username is obviously not New Jammer.

I also want to talk a little bit about trading! I have been collecting birthstones for a while now, but missed some of the months, and I desperately want them!!

                                                                      Ruby Birthstone

                                                                      Peridot Birthstone

                                                                        Couldn't find what it is called

I'm also looking for the Pearl Birthstone.

If you have any of this, please let me meet with you!! And also please be fair, just because you cant buy them anymore, doesn't make them rare.

A-Jam on!








2 comments:

  1. The last one is the Opal. I think it is colorful and pretty. ^.^

    ReplyDelete

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~