Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Mushroom Chair

Hiya jammers!

Life is hard isn't it? I know what your thinking, what has that got to do with AJ? Well, one of my newest friends, Nafaria9, is quitting her blog. Why does this always happen?!

Well anyway, the newest item!

The Mushroom Chair! It is 250 gems and can be found on the first page of Jam Mart Furniture! It's members Only, but I do still kind of like this item, it is a great addition to any Mushroom den!

Sorry for the quick post! I lost track of time, and now Nafaria9 quitting has got me down. Sorry again!

A-Jam on!


4 comments:

  1. Life is hard as a rock.

    Don't worry, I'm not quitting my blog. I will post VEEEEERY soon. =)

    I will come on AJ a few times for a half hour or so, so it's all good.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes I get frustrated on AJ, when I feel like I'm left out, though.

      Delete
    2. I'm still here, and will be, for as long as I hope.

      Delete
    3. It says your blog was deleted ):

      Delete

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~