Thursday, November 28, 2013

Pet Stone Chair

Hiya jammers!

You're probably a little stunned at my post last night, but all is well, I have not been hacked again, I'm just very paranoid now.

So yes, If you have not already noticed yet, I added a Fun Comics Page! Every month, depending on the season, I will make a season related Comic strip, so check it out! I have a Feast of Thanks one up, soon to make a Christmas!

So yeah, the new item can be found at The Play-As-Your-Pet-Party! It's so cute! I cant get over it! It is in the flying store, sorry nonmembers, but It's members only anyway. In my opinion, 500 gems is a hefty price for such a small little item!

I'm glad I got to post today! I'm so excited fro Thanksgiving dinner tonight! Winter version is coming soon! Happy Feast of Thanks!

A-jam on!


3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, it's like we're twins in this situation. >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I just really wish none of this had happened..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With each sunrise comes a new day, but within the new day comes a bigger worry. :(

      Delete

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~