Wednesday, November 27, 2013

T-this is happening...

Hiya jammers...

I hope you all sleep well tonight, cause I wont.

I had just learned that my friend's friend had been hacked everything, read the awful story HERE . I felt a little afraid, I had reason too. For this night, this fateful night, I came face-to-face with a true evil person, a hacker.

I was just talking with my friend, Nafaria, when my friend icon blinked. I clicked on it to check out who it was. What I saw was truly shocking, my side account, Wolfboygo.

"What the..." I said

Now, Wolfboygo has some good rares, hes not just a lame old account you get any day, he was a member for three months as well. I headed right over, a clench in my stomach. He was sitting in my den, not a move, not a word.

"GET OUT NOW! GET OFF!" I scream instinctively.

Not a move, that's when I saw my Snow Man, you get at Christmas, just disappear. I kept yelling leave as quickly and loudly as I could when he moved, one inch. I felt like he was looking at me even though it was a video game. Then he was gone without a trace, and I was already getting on the account.

"Please, please, please, please..." I said over and over.

When I arrived I started looking at his items noticing jut some smaller items missing when it said I was gone too long and got logged out, the fight was on. This happened twice, so I changed the password, it never logged me out again. I stayed on the account for a while, basking in what just happened, making sure he NEVER  came back. A small bit of happiness for AJ went into a oblivion. But I felt lucky he didn't get on my main account.

Could it have been him? The hacker that scammed my friend? I don't know, but I'm scared his next objective will be ME.

4 comments:

  1. I'm scared his next objective might be me as well! I am freaking out with as much paranoia as you. I might change my username.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I changed my Password as hard as it gets. I really don't want to change my username though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I may change it to nafariawings9....

      Delete
    2. Or nafariastar9. My friend told me that if I change my username, the hacker won't be able to find me. I'm not sure whether or not to go with the idea, but I'm paranoid as I'll ever be.

      Delete

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~