Friday, November 29, 2013

Pile of Snowballs

Hiya jammers!

Renovations for the Christmas edition start today! Hopefully, they will be finished today as well.

Alrighty, to the new item...

The Pile of Snowballs! This item can be found of the first page of Jam Mart Furniture! And.. I mean.. what's their not to like about them? They are a pile of snowballs!

So, I haven't had a contest in a while because I didn't have enough viewers to enter, but I think a contest will be coming soon!

A-Jam on!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~