Friday, November 22, 2013

Pet Wood Lawn Chair

Hiya jammers!

I was lucky enough to get into the Play-As-Your-Pet-Party...

And, of course, the new item was there! The Pet Wood Lawn Chair! This item is 300 gems, seems pricey for such a tiny item.. It is for members as well, but at least it is not in that shop then nonmembers cant even get too! It is in the one under the castle.

I had only just recently found out that Hamster pets are for all jammers, and AJHQ clarified it. I'm glad AJHQ did this, at least they can have a pet.

So... I just wanted to ask people about this cause I'm scared... I'm going to the Dermatologist, which is a skin doctor, to check out some very bad Acne on my face. Does any one know how it is like? If so, please help me out!

A-Jam on!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~