Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Striped Scarf

Hiya jammers!

I would just like to throw out a thanks to one of my good friends Nafaria9 for trading me a birthstones on my wish list, very kind of her.

Anyways, another Jamaalidays item is out!

The Striped Scarf! I don't remember this one from last year, but it could have been there. This item is pure Jamaalidays fun! It's for members only, uhg, and you can find it in Jam Mart Clothing on the first page!

I also experienced a glitch last night and this morning.
A strange black ring appears around the small screen for Animal Jam, who else has experienced this?

So tomorrow getting a post in gets more iffy by the minute. I might be able to post right when I get up, or really late at night, but I really have no idea. So, I may or may not post tomorrow, just a warning.

A-jam on! And if I don't post tomorrow, Happy Feast of Thanks!


2 comments:

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~