Friday, November 1, 2013

Birthstones, Birthstones, Birthstones!

Hiya jammers!

So, let's start off with the daily item!

The Topaz Birthstone! This item can be found on the second page of furniture orb in Epic Wonders! Of course, like everything else in Jamaa, it is members only. it is 1500 gems and actually really pretty in my opinion.
This is what it will look like is your collection! Also, when I was off AJ for a while I think I might have missed some Birthstones. If anyone is willing to trade any that I don't have, please comment, E-mail or find me on AJ! I will happily make a deal with you!

Have you noticed that on the Gallery in Jammers Central that it has mostly just been cool shapes winning? Well I sent in a photo with just cool random shapes! It sounds pretty random, but it looks really cool! And what the heck, I will try my luck, and if you want to try that idea out, go ahead!
There is just a example!

Hope everyone got tons of candy!

A-Jam on!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~