Saturday, November 16, 2013

The Great Excape Tunes

Hiya jammers!

This post would have been sooner, but... I couldn't find the new item... I finally found it though, and it is...

The Great Escape music! I really like this tune and was just hoping that it would come out soon! For only 1 gem any member can go to the Diamond Shop and pick out this creepy, but fun tune!

So, AJHQ has been talking a lot about past events.

Why is this? Why foxes? Hmmm.. Maybe something is going to happen..

A-Jam on!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~