Friday, November 15, 2013

Sorry, and Acorn Tea Set

Hiya jammers!

I apologize for not posting tomorrow! It was chaos yesterday, but I don't want to fill you in with my life, so yesterdays new item was the Fisherman's cape on the first page of Bahari Bargains.

And today's new item is...

The Acorn Tea Set! Yet another item perfect for your fall mushroom den! This item is 300 gems and members only. You know, I do fell bad for nonmembers, but I mean, aren't members the ones we should appreciate? they are keeping AJ alive by giving their money. I'm not trying to be greedy, but hopefully you know what I mean.

So, I have decided to have a new mascot for every season! Halloween's mascot is the red spider to the left names General Scaryspider. I will be posting a fall mascot soon, so stay tuned!

A-Jam on!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~