Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Seaweed Boa and diamonds

Hiya jammers!

So first off the bat, the new item!

The Seaweed Boa can be found on the first page of Bahari Bargains! This cool underwater item is 400 gems and members only, here we go again. It's a pretty cool item in my opinion.

Now, since all members should have got a extra diamond today, I decided to talk a little about how to get diamonds, and you can NOT jump in the diamonds show and expect to get diamonds.

How to get diamonds

  Daily Spin. The Daily Spin, although you rarely ever hit it, you can get diamonds depending on how many days you have been on, this was the first, and the only time, I ever got diamonds on the Daily Spin.

Members gift. Every week each member in Animal Jam gets one diamond. That means if you are a members, you will get four diamonds a month.

Gift card. You can buy gift cards that give you diamonds, and a membership! You can buy these at Animal Jam Outfitters, Walmart, Target, Safeway, and Toys-R-Us.


These are the ONLY ways to get diamonds. Some people may tell you otherwise, but know its a scam. So enjoy your diamonds and stay safe jammers!

A-Jam on!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~