Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Candle Ornament

Hiya jammers!

Guess what? On Animaljam, Christmas items are coming out!!!! Woot! That's fine with me, I like Christmas anyway, I guess they are following the store schedules :3

Anyway... So the first Christmas item of the year is..

 The Candle Ornament! I have a tree from last year, but It's such a pain buying all those ornaments and my inventory is always full, so, my tree shall stay bare this year! Not really a fan of that green and gold color, but I really like the white you can change it too.

So, it seems like AJ is going to speed up the Jamaa Journal to only one week, so I think it will be coming on Dec. 1st, or, if on normal time, it will be the 5th. I really don't know, but I REALLY can't wait for that Deer to come out! How about you? Oh yes, my Christmas Den is up if you want to check it out!

A-Jam on!

(P.S. I think I'm going to make a Jamaalidays signature, I will have it on by Dec. 1st!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~