Sunday, November 17, 2013

Sapphire Ring and Games for Gems

Hiya jammers!

Today's new item can be found at Epic Wonders in the clothing Orb.

The Sapphire Ring! I think this item is beautiful! In my opinion is it much prettier then the Diamond and Turquoise Rings! This item is 1000 gems! But of course, for Epic Wonders, that's pretty darn cheap! It's for members only, but most of the stuff in Epic Wonders is.

Alright, so there is another thing I want to talk about. I calculated, which doesn't mean its right, that double gems will end the 5th day of December, two weeks from now, and if you are trying to rake in the gems as quick as possible, then you might want to read this! I will be telling the three best games to get gems and why!

3. Falling Phantoms. Falling Phantoms is the third greatest game to get gems from is, well even if you lose you get 50 gems, and double that you get a hundred, so losing twice gets you 200 gems! and it's fairly easy to get 400 gems is one round, win, get to the end, and get the extra gems.

2. Jamaa Derby. This game can really rack in the gems quick, just like Falling Phantoms you get 50 gems if you get dead last, except it's a lot quicker. I find it very easy to get lots of gems and fast on this game.

The number 1 game is....

1.  Splash and Dash! Even though this game has the same concept and gems as the others, you only compete against 3 other people, making easy to win, and it's fast, easy to rake in the gems ASAP!

So, what do you guys think? What are your three best games?

A-Jam on!



1.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~