Sunday, November 3, 2013

Antlers and New Jammer

Hiya Jammers!

Today's new item is yet another returning item!
The Antlers! They come in 8 pawsome colors and are 250 gems! But of course, they are member?! This is really making me mad. Cant they make anything for nonmembers?! But I also understand that they need money to keep Animal Jam alive, so I have mixed feelings.

Also another debate, the New Jammer username.
They longer you are on AJ the more you see of these. And its obviously from AJHQ because you cant put spaces in your username. A lot of people are always asking what it means so I finally just asked the question on help.
And I found this! a whole paragraph about the New Jammer username! Its basically saying that you have to wait at least a day to get your username checked, therefor. that is what your username is for the time being! Some of you reading may have been a New Jammer, or is right now! If you want to read the whole thing, here is a link: http://help.animaljam.com/entries/22292310

A-Jam on!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~