Thursday, November 7, 2013

Jamaa Journal

Hiya jammers!

Have you ever got so excited your stomach churned? Well, that's what I felt when I read the newest Jamaa Journal!

Yay! AJHQ is catching on with the nonmember spirit! Congratulations nonmembers! Now, because of the Feast of Thanks, you can play Meet Cosmo!
Now, this is one of the pages that made my stomach churn, I love new animals in Jamaa! To me, it looks like some kind of deer, so cool! What do you think it is?
Ah, this page is always reserved for advertisement! You can buy gift cards at Walmart, or Target and get some extra gems!
The Mushroom Hut is back for the buying! One of my favorite dens! Also, I cant wait to play The Great Escape in hard mode!
I guess they also noticed that people were a little bit confused about the new game invite mechanism, good for them! Now, all games in Jamaa are x2 gems! Yes! I cant wait to try and reach my goal of 500,000 gems!
Now, I really don't know what this means, it looks like some kind of Skyhigh game app, but I only have a Kindle Fire, so hopefully it is Tunnel Town going on a new device!

Alright! So that's all of the Jamaa Journal, but the rumors were true, Night of the Phantoms is gone, and here comes Fall! Here is what Jamaa Township looks like.

I'm loving it! How about you?

Onward to the new item!

Fancy Shoes! They are members only, but I guess the Meet Cosmo thing counts for it. They are 650 gems, in my standard, not worth it. I really don't like this item, they are just kind of.. Ugly to me, but that's just my opinion. You can find them on the first page of Jam Mart Clothing.


Alright, now I would like to go onto updates on my blog! First of all, I will be re-decoration for Fall! I can't wait! And I see a lot of people adding wish lists to their blog, and I really think it helps other people that want something from them, to know how to get it. I will be making one! But now as a new page, just as a gadget on the side. I'm now sure how long this is going to take, but check back soon to see all the new updates!

A-Jam on!







1 comment:

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~