Thursday, January 31, 2013

xoxoxoxox

Heta jammers! You saw the title: Happy Valintines day!

The is a new Jamma Journal out!
Pet Tigers are coming to Jamma! Tommorow all of the members will be enjoying their tigers! And... If you become a member in February you can get one too!
Happy Valintines day cards for everyone! I am definatly going to give one of these to my friends, how about you? Im going to find out the codes and post them on my codes page, so be sure to check that out!
Sky High can now be bought by all jammers! Yay! Im so excited for all of those nonmembers out there! I hope you are too! Also, there is a quiz you can take, the floating links to play the game are all around Jamma! If you get 10 out of 10 correct you get a plaque with a golden world on it! If you dont get all of them you get gems. The quiz is all about online safety.
 
A new animal is coming to Jamma! What do you think it is? At first I thought it was a kangaroo, but now I know its a raccoon! Thats right jammers, raccoons are coming to Jamma!
I guess they are not calling it Valintines day, they are calling it Frendship Festival! Thats a cool name too of course. You can also go to the new party, the Frendship party! Once I get to go to the Frendship party I will post all about it.
There is a new Best Buddy contest! I think I am going to enter this one, actually, for sure! You have to do a drawing of you and your Best Buddy together and them send it to them. The entries are due by February 6th! Also, the winners of the hat contest should be here soon.
The Garnet Birthstone for January is on clearence. Get it today, cause it wont be for sale tomorrow! The February one will be for dale tomorrow.

Sadley, since the new Jamma Journal was the end of Hatapalooza, all the hat shops are gone.


There are some new Frendship Festival cards out!
This one is just one of my favorites, go to sending someone a card to see the rest!


New gallery pictures are out, and a new Frendship Festival calender.
Also, Jammer Central is where you go to print out your Valintines.
All of Jamma Township is pink and red! Hearts, banners, flowers, everything!And... If you dont have free chat there are some new things you can say!
Let's be BFFs! Frends forever!

Also, on the Daily Explorer there is some new Awesome Jammer Art! go there to see the rest of them!

There are two new items
The first one, The Heart Cape, is 300 gems and members only. 300 gems is a exact fair price I think. And, I dont think the will be any new Frendship Festival items that you can change there color. You can find this item at Mt. Shiver Cocoa Hut, first page. The next item, the Pink chest, Is 175 gems and members only. Wow! Thats a great deal! The can find this item at Chamber of Knowledge, the third page.

A-Jam on!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~