Sunday, January 6, 2013

Almost and a new item!

Hello Jammers!

We are so close to having 100 view's! I am so excited! im sure tomorrow we will have 100 view's! I will be having a party once we hit 100 view's. I hope that everyone will attend! The deatail's will come out tomorrow (If we hit 100 view's then).

There is also a new item at the New year's party! It was out a while ago at the April Fool's party. It is the upside down pot!

It is 123 Gems and is nonmember! I love this item! It's cheap and is for all jammer's! But sadly, you can't change it's color. But I think that the being nonmember and cheap make's up for it. How about you?

Well that's all for today! untill the next Daily A-Jam!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~