Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Toys and a new item

Hello Jammers!

So sorry for the late post! I was in bed forever!
The Daily Explorer posted a post about toys in tuxedos. So cute! I think the toys look adorable in tuxedos how about you? Click on it to read it.
I like them all! But about the Golden based rabbit, I dont think it is that rare. Sure, they say its rare but the phantom toy, I think, is more rare. I dont see it as much as the rabbit. In fact, I see the rabbit alot! How about you? Do you have the phantom? Do you have the golden based rabbit? I would love to know! Comment about it!

There is also a new item:
The Phantom in ice! I love this item! Even though you cant change its color, I think its cool how it is! Last year I bought one of these and it got scammed. So I'm definately buying one now! Its 350 Gems and is members only. That stinks! I feel so sorry for you nonmembers! Here, Send me a buddy request and a message why, and I will trade you one (Since nonmembers can't accept gifts).

Bye Jammers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~