Monday, January 7, 2013

Rare item Monday and finally there!

Hey Jammers!

This week's Rare item Monday is finnally out! It is.. The Rare knitted hat!
The color's are so awesome! What do you think? It's 750 Gems and is for member's only, sadly. You can't change it's color, well you can't change any Rare item Monday's color. You can find it at the Shiver Shoppe at Mt. Shiver. It's on the second page right next to the normal knitted hat! Although it is alot more expensive then the normal Knitted hat! Here is what they posted about it in the Daily Explorer (Click to enlarge and read).

Onward's to the next new's! Yesturday I said we were almost to 100 view's.. Well now we are over that number! Yay! So as I promiced a party will be held! Here are all the detail's:

It's a Party!

Where: Wolfgirlgo's Den
When: January the 7th 2013, 8:00 PM
Why: To celebrate 100 view's!
Other: All that come will get a gift once they leave.

Goodbye all of you Jammer's! See you at the party!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~