Saturday, January 5, 2013

I'm sorry and new items

Hey everyone!
I just wanted to say i'm sorry that I havent been posting atleast twice a day. I promiced on the first post that I would do so. I will try my very hardest to post twice day. I will post now since I will be busy tonight.

Anyway, onward to the news! There are two new items at the New year's party.

The first item is... The Madusa mask! It is 1,500 gems, comes in 8 colors and is members only (sorry nonmembers!). I, for one, love the madusa mask! I love how the snakes actually move! I would get one but I already have one. To the next item!


 The next item is...*Drum roll please* The Clover table! It is 400 gems. You cant change it's color, I guess that is beacause they want it green only. And it is also members only (Sorry again to nonmembers!). I think it is okay, but I dont like how you cant change it's color.

Also, I dont know about everyone else but I find it quite popular for people to say: "Find the plushie in my den and win a prize!". Hmmm I guess it is quite fun to play. Espechially if you win! I hope you get to play a round!

Jam on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~