Saturday, January 5, 2013

Wolves only party

Hi everyone! Well, Today I went to the wolves only party, and it was full of Arctic wolves! I had never known that Arctic wolves were allowed at the wolves only party. I guess they should call it all wolves only party now! Comment your thoughts about this.

Onto the next news. They put a new post on the daily explorer. It has a bunch of awesome fan art! Here is just two of the cool drawings!

What do you think of them? I think they are pretty good!

There is a christmas code out!!! It is: Jamaalidays13 please use it before it expires! It gives you 500 gems. It's not as much as the other codes but at least it is somthing! And remember, it all adds up! If you dont know where to put your code, Its fine! Here is just a little reminder:


 Have a jamifull day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~